- Our Information Management structure collects, classifies, shares information with the relevant persons and ensures the security of information in order to ensure that the leaders at all levels of the company take effective and timely decisions.
- Information and Information Systems are used to innovate and to create new ways of working.
- Information is stored in electronic or printed media, shared with authorized persons, and backed up.
- The integrated operation of electronic systems ensures data integrity.
- Asistal monitors the currency of the systems and updates them in a timely manner.
- The systems and equipment are renewed in parallel with technological developments, which Asistal follows closely.
- The system and hardware needed by employees to access to necessary information are provided.
- External stakeholders are provided with access to information which they need.
- Employees are authorized in accordance with their duties and responsibilities and provided with access to necessary information.
- Confidentiality, integrity, and accessibility of information and Information Systems are considered at every stage of management. Information breaches are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Asistal develops different plans for different emergency scenarios and takes measures for unexpected situations.
- Asistal uses up-to-date systems, applications, and equipment to ensure information security.
- Asistal adopts relevant laws and regulations in its systems and ensures that the systems are in compliance with rules of law.
Muzaffer Engin ÖZTEL
Chairman of The Board of Directors